Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 57 - February 26, 2015




Have you ever been talking to someone about a movie that you have not seen yet, but the other person has?  In their excitement they end up telling you how the movie ends!  I have been the victim of others saying for example, “I was so sad that the ship sank!”  It takes away the anticipation of watching the movie when you already know the outcome.   I love watching a movie and not knowing what it going to happen.  I love to watch it unfold.  

When Sarah Young wrote, “Your future looks uncertain and feels flimsy - even precarious,”  I think of the movie, “Titanic.”  At one point, Rose’s mother tells her their situation is precarious because all of the money is gone.  Rose’s mother is trying to control & lead Rose down a path that she doesn’t want to go.  She truly is making a mess out of things.  

God is asking us to trust Him daily.  He knows our story.  He will lead us, step by step if we would just take His hand and trust Him.  Just like watching a movie unfold, I love to watch in wonder and see the story of my life unfold. I know it already has a happy ending.  As believers, if our lives bring glory to Him, with Jesus as our Leading man, it will be the greatest story ever told!  

We have an Oscar winning story!
mama eydie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment