Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 55 - February 24, 2015




From the Life Application Study in reference to Ephesians 3:17-19  “God’s love is total, says Paul.  It reaches ever corner of our experience.  It is wide - it covers the breadth of our own experience, and it reaches out to the whole world.  God’s love is long - it continues the length of our lives.  It is high - it rises to the heights of our celebration and elation.  His love is deep - it reaches to the depths of discouragement, despair, and even death.  When you feel shut out or isolated, remember that you can never be lost to God’s love.  For another prayer about God’s immeasurable and inexhaustible love, see Paul’s words in Romans 8:38-39.

I am so thankful that God’s love is total.  How overwhelming a thought this is.  I need to truly acknowledge His Loving Presence throughout my day and know this is all I need to carry me through!  

His Love is Limitless! 
Mama Eydie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment