Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 51 - February 20, 2015



What has made the difference in the last 8 years is that I truly have learned to live from the true Center in Him.  I love how Sarah Young put it, “There is a gold mine of Peace deep within you, waiting to be tapped.  It was a hard road getting there.  I thought that my peace came from “the world around me, in circumstances, or in human relationships.”  I didn’t realize how much I was depending on my job and the work I was doing to define who I was.  No wonder I was living in such a state of stress!  

Going to Uganda in 2006/2007 was the start of my “treasure hunt” for this gold mine of Peace.  God used that journey there to help me realize that I was making my “center” religion rather than relationship.   It is so deep within that He sent me half way around the world to quiet me to hear.  If you find yourself in the same place of being too busy, you don’t have to go all the way to Africa to figure it out!  Just find a quiet place and spend time with Him.  He will help you to tap into this treasure of wealth!!   Believe me, it is a treasure worth uncovering! 

Still seeking His treasures, 
mama eydie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment