Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 76 - March 17, 2015




I am so thankful that my Lord loves me despite all of my failures past and present.  There was a time that I thought I had so disappointed God that I pulled away from church.  We can be so deceived that our failures are beyond forgiveness.  I am so thankful that He “views me through eyes of grace.”  I remember the moment of recognition that He was not done with me yet.  I experienced His forgiveness and grace in the “deepest recesses of my being - cleansing, healing, refreshing and renewing me.”   I still make mistakes and I disappoint myself regularly with my choices.  Yet He offers this forgiveness continually. 

These words are powerful all on their own.  “This great gift, which cost Me My LIfe, is yours for all eternity.   Forgiveness is at the very core of My abiding Presence.  I will never leave you or forsake you.”  

I am able to minister to others because of His Love that He continually pours into my life.  Instead of keeping it all to myself, He desires that it overflows into the lives of others.  Let’s share His love today with people He puts in our path! 

Knowing I am deeply loved, 
mama eydie 

No comments:

Post a Comment