Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 74 - March 15, 2015


 Ways to Find God Treasure Map

Whenever I lead teams overseas, I challenge the team members to be on a “treasure hunt.”   One of the tools I use is the 40 Days with Jesus Devotional by Sarah Young each day for our quiet time.   Each person is on a treasure hunt during the 2-3 weeks to discover what treasure the Lord wants them to find.  I have been blown away each year to see what treasurers they find through searching the Scriptures and being quiet enough to hear from Him.  

In my case, the Lord had to bring me half way across the world away from my chaos to be still long enough to hear Him.  Yet, you don’t have to go all the way to Uganda to find your treasures.  “Learn to take mini-breaks from the world, finding a place to be still in His Presence and listen to His voice.”  Now that this truth has moved from my head to my heart, I know what it feels like to truly be still.  Once you find it, you will know the difference.  

Find your treasure then make sure to share! 
mama eydie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment