Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 75 - March 16, 2015



“It is good that you recognize your weakness.  That keeps you looking to Me, your Strength.”  The moment we think that we have it all figured out is the moment that something challenges us to prove that we don’t.  We always will have room to grow and learn.  Even though I have deepened my relationship with Him, I still make mistakes.  I still get anxious when I have too much on my plate.  Yet, these moments are what God is using to cause me to depend more and more on Him.

“Instead of trying to fit this day into a preconceived mold, relax and be on the lookout for what I am doing.”  At the time that I first wrote this I was on a flight home from Maryland.  I don’t normally have a window seat.  On international flights I like the aisle seat mainly so I don’t have to bother anyone when I have to use the restroom!  But when I checked in online, I  ended up changing my seat from an aisle seat in the back to a window seat towards the front on the right hand side.   At one point, I looked out the window and was given a marvelous gift from God.  There was the Grand Canyon, larger than life!   I was in awe of the majesty and beauty of His creation.  If I had not been sensitive to His leading to change the seats, I would have missed the magnificent view.

I believe that is what He is saying to us today.  You don’t want to miss the magnificent view that He has in store for you!  Relax and be on the lookout for what He has for you today.  The view awesome!   At the time I flew over the Grand Canyon I was listening to the Stephen Curtis Chapman song, “It’s Yours.”

Chorus: “It’s all yours God, yours God, everything is yours.  From the stars in the sky to the depths of the ocean floor.  And its all Yours, God, Yours, God, everything is Yours.  You’re the maker and keeper  Father and ruler of everything, It’s all yours.  All the greatness and power, the glory and splendor and majesty.  Everything is Yours.”

To be flying over the Grand Canyon and listening to this song is one of His blessings pouring out over me that was Indescribable!  (That is another song!)

It’s all His!
mama eydie

No comments:

Post a Comment