Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 65 - March 6, 2015




In Matthew 4:18-22 it tells the story of Jesus calling his first disciples.  I am always amazed when I read those verses how they did not hesitate.  If you read those accounts, Jesus said to Simon, Peter & Andrew,  “Come, follow me, and I will send you out to fish for people.” At once they left their nets and followed him.”  Then with James & John,  “Jesus called them, and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him.

So what takes us so long to follow Him when He says, “come, follow Me!?”  How many times does He have to repeat Himself in order for us to follow His lead?  Oh, to have the faith to continually trust Him no matter what.  His Word is true.  If I delight myself in Him, He WILL give me the desires of my heart.  

What would life be like if we could become followers who instantly obeyed His leading in our lives?  

Let’s Find Out! 
mama eydie 

No comments:

Post a Comment