Saturday, February 8, 2014

Jesus Calling - Day 9 - January 9, 2014






Luke 1:37 is one of my favorites, “For nothing is impossible with God.”  I have clung to this verse when I have been told that what I am doing is an impossible task.  I have leaned into this verse when the opposition seems to be too much.  I have depended on this promise when all hope seems to be lost.   Another verse that pairs together with this promise is Philippians 4:13, “For I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”   “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these?  If God is for us, who can ever be against us?”  Romans 8:31  

What God starts, He finishes.  I live with the peace of trusting in His Word and in His timing not mine.  I love the last phrase, “Slow down, and enjoy the journey in My Presence.”  We have heard the quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson, “Life is a journey, not a destination.”  The important part is what Sarah Young points out.  ENJOY the journey in HIS PRESENCE!  What a true to cling to!

Love you! 
Mama Eydie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment