Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jesus Calling - Day 17 - January 17, 2014



When I was at CBU last weekend I ran into one of the professors who is also the parent of one of my former team members.   He said that things were going extremely well.  Something he shared that he started last year was listing three things that he is thankful for each day.  He said that it has transformed his life by doing this.  I could sense that something was different about him.  This is what I believe the devotion today is talking about.  When we “come to Him with a thankful heart, we will enjoy His Presence.”  This is definitely what I saw in my friend was an overwhelming sense of the Presence of Christ.  What a concept, “rejoice today and refuse to worry about tomorrow.”  If we can be in constant communication with Him by praising and thanking Him, we can “live above our circumstances even while we are in the midst of them.”  

So what three things are you thankful for today? 

One for me is I am thankful for the day that the Lord brought each one of you in my life! 
Love you!
mama eydie 

No comments:

Post a Comment