Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Jesus Calling - Day 18 - January 18, 2014




I definitely have learned this lesson!  Everything that I had known for 13 years came to an abrupt halt six years ago. I had a huge disruption in my routine.  I experienced some of the most heartbreaking valleys.  The only way that I could continue on my journey was by trusting Him to direct my path.  It came to the point that I had to ask myself, “Now what?”   

“Trusting acceptance of trials brings blessings that far outweigh them all.  Walk hand in hand with Me through this day.  I have lovingly planned each inch of this day.”  I now thank the Lord for those difficult days.  It taught me how to put my full faith and trust in the Lord only.  I remember that day well.  In the midst of the chaos the only place I had to turn was God.  When I cried out to Him, the peace that passes all understanding flooded my soul...and has never left!  I truly have learned how to “breathe deep draughts of His Presence and hold tightly to His hand!”  There is no better way to live than staying close to Him!  

True Peace, 
mama eydie 

No comments:

Post a Comment