Thursday, January 29, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 19 - January 19, 2015




What a picture,  “I am like a supersaturated cloud, showering Peace into the pool of your mind.”  One of the reasons why I love rain so much is because it is like God is pouring out showers of blessings!   You will find me running outside and standing with arms open wide whenever the rain is coming down!  To have that picture in my mind and transfer it to showers of Peace flooding my mind is overwhelming!  Unlike droughts we experience in Southern California, God’s supersaturated clouds of Peace are in constant supply on a daily basis!! 

January tends to be a “dry” month in Uganda.  This last trip it had not rained for a whole month.  They said that it had been too hot and it was impossible to rain now.  One night I woke up in the middle of the night to the glorious sound of pouring down rain!  It was so refreshing and just filled my soul with joy!   This is how we can live each moment of each day.  Even those days when we think we are in an impossible situation,  like the rainclouds that hovered over us that night, God is always here ready to shower us with His peace! 

Let it Rain!
mama eydie! 




No comments:

Post a Comment