Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jesus Calling - Day 1 - January 1, 2015




“I know the plans I have for you; plans to prosper you not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.”  Jeremiah 29:11 

As we begin a new year,  I love how Sarah Young states, “Give yourself fully to this adventure of increasing attentiveness to My Presence.”  We have all been on an adventure together whether Uganda or London, CBU or Ventura.   The year 2014 brought great adventure to Raining Hope with the launch of “The Ugandan Dream!”  Just this week we experienced a miracle!  God miraculous provided a gift of $50,000 to add to the $40,000 we had already raised towards buying a permanent home for the children of Raining Hope.  Jeremiah 29:11 has been a very important Scripture in the lives of the children of Raining Hope.  They know that even when times have been tough, God’s plans will bring HOPE and PEACE.    This verse has become so alive in my life in 2014.  I can’t wait to see what God does in 2015!  
Love you all! 
mama eydie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment