Saturday, March 29, 2014

Jesus Calling - Day 26 - January 26, 2014


We can so easily get tangled up in needless worry.  I wish that I could have learned this lesson earlier in my life.  One of the reasons that the problems I encountered over 6 years ago when I was walking through that difficult period was because I was trying to solve the problems that were bombarding me.  If only I could have “poured my energy into seeking Him, the Perfect One...what a difference that would have made.  I would have worried less and probably suffered less heartache to my heart.  

Once I learned to let go and put my trust in Him not man, that is when He began to teach me how to truly walk through my troubles.  Through that dark time in my life, it wasn’t until I gave up all control to Him did I begin to experience true peace.  I picture those “trust walks” that we have done as exercises to learn to trust the one that is leading you by the hand.  This is the picture I have of that time in my life.  I basically blindfolded myself so that I could not see what was up ahead.  I followed the wrong leader.  But then I grabbed Jesus’ hand and let Him lead.  In the midst of that His peace overwhelmed my heart.   I want to believe that others see “His Light shining brightly through me rather than chaos, control and worry.  

He knows the way.  Let’s follow Him with confidence and peace.  There is no other way. 

This Little Light of Mine, I’m gonna Let it Shine! 
mama eydie 

No comments:

Post a Comment