Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Jesus Calling - Day 25 - January 25, 2014



“Let my Love enfold you in the radiance of My Glory.  Sit still in the Light of My Presence, and receive my Peace.”  As I read this in Uganda, I embraced the whole devotion as such a gift from the Lord.  God sent me to Uganda 6 years ago to experience this very truth.  I have learned by experience that “these quiet moments with Him do transcend time.”   There is such a peace about being at the Nile River.  It is as if time just stops and it is just God and me.  

So many of you know that my life was transformed when I traveled to Uganda for the first time.  But it is not only that I have a wonderful group of children at Raining Hope as my extended family.  It is not because of the work we do taking care of needs of those in Uganda.  It is because in Uganda is where I learned how to truly focus on Him.  I learned the value of a daily, intimate relationship with Jesus.  It was in Uganda that the Lord began that transformation process from the inside out.  

The more that give Him the sacrifice of my time, He truly is abundantly blessing me and my loved ones...in the US and in Africa!   

Be still,
mama eydie kisakye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment